Personal Fundraising Page
On May 15-16, many of us from all over Massachusetts will focus on nature by participating in Mass Audubon’s annual Bird-a-thon fundraiser.
This year, "Bird-at-home-a-thon" is being conducted in the midst of the horrible COVID-19 pandemic and accordingly we have had to make some adjustments to our birding endeavors. Those of us participating will be birding in our backyards and respective neighborhoods on foot and/or by bike leaving a zero carbon footprint, while practicing the virus safety protocol.
Once again, I am raising money for Joppa Flats' Bird-a-thon because I believe in the importance of protecting the environment of Massachusetts for people and wildlife. I support Mass Audubon’s efforts to protect and steward the nature of Massachusetts through conservation, education, and advocacy.
Your Gift is Meaningful!
It helps us:
* Teach thousands of school children each year.
* Offer a deep and diverse curriculum of birding education to thousands of adults every year.
* Maintain and operate the Bird Banding Station on Plum Island every spring and fall.
* Reach out to our entire diverse community with free events and programs, such as Meet Beach Creatures, Meet Backyard Birds, and intern programs that train our next generation of leaders.
* Offer much-needed financial aid to families who want to participate in our wonderful summer camp programs.
Please join me in supporting this important work by making a donation through my personal fundraising page. Joppa Flats and I will very much appreciate whatever donation you can make, no matter how big or how small. To contribute to Bird-a-thon, simply make a tax-deductible gift right now. Click on "Donate Now" to the right of the duckies.
Many thanks for your consideration, participation, and your support! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me -- and thanks.