Dave Weaver's Personal Fundraising Page
On May 14-15, Mass Audubon will be conducting its most important fundraiser of the year, its annual Bird-a-thon. I, along with many others, will be participating, supporting Mass Audubon’s efforts to protect and steward the environment of Massachusetts through conservation, education, and advocacy. In helping to realize that support, I am raising money for the North Shore Wildlife Sanctuaries team, comprised of Joppa Flats Education Center and Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary.
Your gift is meaningful. The following may look familiar, because it all is still so very important. It helps us:
* Teach thousands of school children each year.
* Offer a deep and diverse curriculum of birding education to thousands of adults every year.
* Maintain and operate the Bird Banding Station on Plum Island every spring and fall.
* Reach out to our entire diverse community with free events and programs, such as Meet Beach Creatures, Meet Backyard Birds, and intern programs that train our next generation of leaders.
* Offer much-needed financial aid to families who want to participate in our wonderful summer camp programs.
Please join me in supporting this important work by making a donation through my personal fundraising page. The North Shore team and I will very much appreciate whatever gift you can make, no matter how big or how small. To contribute to Bird-a-thon, simply make a tax-deductible gift right now. Click on "Donate Now" in the upper righthand corner.
Many thanks for your consideration, participation, and your support! Recovering from 2020, the COVID year, your support is vitally important. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me -- and thanks.