Dave Weaver's Personal Fundraising Page
On May 13-14, Mass Audubon will be conducting its most important fundraiser of the year, its annual Bird-a-thon. Many will be participating, supporting Mass Audubon’s efforts to protect and steward the environment of Massachusetts through conservation, education, and advocacy. In helping to realize that support, I am raising money for the North Shore team, including Joppa Flats Education Center and Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary.
Your gift is meaningful. The following may look familiar, because it all is still so very important. With the pandemic somewhat under control, Mass Audubon is back to:
* Teaching many school children each year.
* Offering a deep and diverse curriculum of birding education to a multitude of adults every year.
* Maintaining and operating the Bird Banding Station on Plum Island every spring and fall.
* Reaching out to our entire diverse community with free events and programs, such as Meet Beach Creatures, Meet Backyard Birds, and intern programs that train our next generation of leaders.
* Offering much-needed financial aid to families who want to participate in our wonderful summer camp programs.
The power of conservation through education is undeniable. Please join me in supporting this important work by making a donation through my personal fundraising page. Mass Audubon, its North Shore team, and I will very much appreciate whatever gift you can make, no matter how big or how small. To contribute to Bird-a-thon, simply make a tax-deductible gift right now. Click on "Donate Now" located to the right.
Many thanks for your consideration, participation, and your support! Recovering from 2020 and 2021, the COVID years, your support is vitally important. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me -- and thanks.