Personal Fundraising Page
Tomorrow is the big day.
Bird-A-Thon 2022 starts at 6 PM and my goal this year is to see 60 bird species in 24 hours within a mile of our house.
I’m not just doing this because I’m a weirdo, I’m doing it to raise money for the Massachusetts Audubon Society, and here are some reasons you should donate:
- Mass Audubon preserves and maintains beautiful natural spaces across the state for you, plants, and animals to enjoy together. Without them we’d have fewer pristine meadows and more Dick’s Sporting Goods and Arby’s.
- Birds are important. They eat mosquitoes, they sing songs for you, and they fly around. Mass Audubon helps birds and thereby helps you to benefit from the enjoyment of birds.
- If you donate to my team I’ll dedicate a bird to you and will actually do it this year and not forget to like last year.
- If you donate over $50 I’ll give you access to a secret photo gallery with some of my favorite bird images I’ve taken in Massachusetts where you can download full resolution versions to use however you want.
- Finally, you should donate because it’s good for you to give money away. We’re all overly attached to our money, giving it away is a good reminder that there are more important things in life.
To donate you can use this portal: